The Skydiving Shoot

I'm always asked "How the hell do you get to where your photos are taken??" Most of the time my response is exactly the same... 'its all about who you know'. In this case it was my friend and fellow ski bum Adam Teel who brought me to his brother's drop zone, The Freefall Loft in PA. Having friends in such extreme places can help you get those unique shots that others simply don't have access to. With that said, here are a couple of the shots from that time I fell outta an airplane, for the second time. Thanks so much to Adam and Aaron Teel (both shown below) for allowing me to ride along and take these amazing photos.

- JD




 
 
As always you guys can check out the WEBSITE here... www.JamesDouglasStudio.com
Follow me on TWITTER here... www.twitter.com/TheJamesDouglas
And LIKE something decent for once...  www.Facebook.com/TheJamesDouglasStudio

No comments:

Post a Comment